We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Triple B Ranch

Richland
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Triple B Ranch

Anyone have any opinion on Triple B Ranch? How about their horseback ride including breakfast?

Level Contributor
96 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Triple B Ranch

I don't know if this is too late for you, and I have not visited the Triple B Ranch.

But we just returned from a fabulous week at Latigo Ranch in Kremmling, CO. They emphasize riding, including twice daily rides for those who wish it. They are wonderful teachers and had everyone loping (cantering) within the week, even those who might have been leary of horses to begin with. The rides through the aspens and fields and pines at 9000 feet were incomparably beautiful.

Great food, sometimes in beautiful cookout locations. Great fellow "dude" guests. I can't say enough about it. They have a hot tub too (which, during 20 hours of riding that week, was much appreciated). It is a mid-priced ranch, so it didn't break the budget too much. Great for children too.

The only drawback was perhaps their cabins: not very deluxe and a bit dated. But they were clean and comfortable, and since we were on horseback much of the day, we did not spend much time in the cabin.

Check it out. I think you can find them on the web pretty easily.

www.ranchweb.com/listing.html…