We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

Which Colorado Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

Looking for a nice neighborhood hotel or lodge with a suite that contains a hot tub maybe???

Centennial
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

A kid in my daughter's kindergarten class said he likes the Broadmoor.

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

The Broadmoor is the most pricey place in Colorado Springs. I stayed there last year and it was wonderful but very, very expensive. You might consider staying in nearby Manitou Springs. It's just 4 miles west of Colorado Springs. The Blue Skies Inn has what you seem to be looking for - unlike many B&Bs, they welcome children www.blueskiesbb.com

Kansas City
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

I've kinda narrowed our choices down to 4. Most of them geeneral hotels in colorado springs. Comfort Inn(aerotech drive) Drury Inn, Wydnham hotel, and Buffalo Lodge. Anyone stay at any of theese?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
89 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

At the Bradford Suites right now. Great place. There is a hot tub and pool which you indicate you want. The rooms are very nice with a kitchen and they are clean too. Large laundry room on 2nd floor so we did 3 loads of laundry in about 1 1/2 hrs. Breakfast provided in the am.

In a business area but there is a grocery, Walgreens, fast food and Fridays near by. Flying W Ranch is only a 5 minute drive. We are loving this place.

Sally

Kansas City
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

Wow, the reiviews for bradford are really nice!! and for my dates its only $79 a night for bedroom suite. I might have to chck this out. Thanks!!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
89 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

We asked for an inside room with a view of the pool so we wouldn't hear the trains. It turns out all the rooms with 2 beds are on the inside. We have never heard a train. The location is also close to Garden of the Gods. About 10 minutes to the AF Academy and Focus on the Family and about 15 from the Olympic Training Center in the other direction.

Nome, AK
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

We just got back from the Drury Inn and had our 5 year old with us - he loved the pool there (small and shallow) and the staff was really good to him (actually talked to him and played litttle games with him). McDonalds with a play place is right next to the parking lot. The location was great for going anywhere -just off the freeway and on a major highway. Have fun!

Kansas City
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for kid-friendly hotel in Colorado Springs

Just booked our room with Bradford suites. We decided that since we have a 6 month old and her grandma with us we would need a bigger suite and a kitchen for warming bottles and preparing baby stuff is nice!