We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

Missouri
Level Contributor
453 posts
16 reviews
Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

Can anyone suggest a hotel in Colorado Springs? We are staying for 2 nights in July. While there we play to go to Garden of the Gods, Royal Gorge, and Pike's Peak Cog railway. We're hoping for somewhere with an outdoor pool and complimentary breakfast in the $100 price range. We are a family of 5 with 3 kids (ages 11, 9 & 6). We don't need anything fancy, just clean. The Marriott looks really good for us, but doesn't include breakfast.

Thanks

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

The Crowne Plaza has an outdoor pool and may offer a complimentary breakfast. The Doubletree also has an outdoor pool and it looksl ike they have a weekend getaway package that includes a free breakfast buffet for up to 4 people.

Missouri
Level Contributor
453 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

Is there more than one Doubletree in Colorado Springs? The only one I can find a website for only has an indoor pool. The Crown Plaza is a little more $ than we were wanting to spend.

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
79 reviews
3. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

I'm not a fan of the Days Inn chain in general, but my in-laws stayed at the one off Garden of the Gods, and for how cheap it was, it was surprisingly not bad at all. Far from luxurious, but well within your price range (I think they paid $50 a night?). The rooms were clean (typical Days Inn furnishings), and the outdoor pool was also surprisingly nice. Small, but well kept and find for kids (mine were 9 and 7 and loved it). It's right off the Interstate, and fairly centrally located for what you'll be doing.

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

Hotels.com is an excellent website, You'll find price range, area, & extras you are looking for, plus ratings are given by people who have stayed there. Another option is Hotwire. You can't go wrong with either site. Have a great trip. cl

Missouri
Level Contributor
453 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

Thanks everyone. I came across Hyatt Summerfield Suites and plan on booking there. Anyone know anything about this place before I book. It looks nice on the website.

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

It's certainly central to Colorado Springs, & fairly easy I-25 access. Right around the corner is Mr. Bigg's Indoor amusement park. It's a great way to kill a couple of hours without breaking the bank. Just google their website, perfect for your age-range. cl

Missouri
Level Contributor
453 posts
16 reviews
7. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

Thanks Springschick, I'll definitely check out Mr. Biggs.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
143 posts
33 reviews
8. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

We are staying at the Drury Inn in Colorado Springs middle of July rate was $109 - they have a full free breakfast, free snacks in the afternoon, indoor and outdoor pool, free wireless etc, free long distance etc...

check it out:

https://wwwc.druryhotels.com/Default.aspx

Enjoy your trip!

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
143 posts
33 reviews
9. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

Actually I just found a coupon on their website for $10 off:

https:/…kcvacationsavings2.aspx

I called and got my reservation changed to $104 which is awesome!

If that link does not come up for you just call and tell them 'vacation savings rate'.

Missouri
Level Contributor
453 posts
16 reviews
10. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs with outdoor pool & breakfast

CarolynDesMoines, thanks for your reply. I think I came across the Drury last week also. I may look at it again. I did book at the Hyatt Summerfield for 2 nights in early July. We got a 1BR king with sofa sleeper and kitchen for $109/night. It includes a full free breakfast also. It mentions a social hour Mon-Thursday, but we'll be there on a weekend.

Thanks for your reply.

Get answers to your questions about Colorado Springs