We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fargo's Pizza

Missouri
Level Contributor
452 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Fargo's Pizza

Is Fargo's pizza more for younger kids or teenagers?

Is it anything like Chucky Cheese?

Missouri
Level Contributor
452 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fargo's Pizza

anyone??

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,220 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fargo's Pizza

I have never been so can't help much. Here's a few places I have been for pizza with kids Old Chicago Pizza, Poor Richard's, Il Vicino.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
648 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fargo's Pizza

I haven't been there in about 7 years, but the last time I went it wasn't like Chucky Cheese. I don't recall there being lots of games and stuff like Chucky Cheese. It has a pretty cool atmosphere actually. They accommodate large parties for seating, so you'll see the occasional birthday party or soccer team eating there, but it's not over the top kid themed. Hope that helps!

Missouri
Level Contributor
452 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fargo's Pizza

Thanks Rebecki14, that's the answer I was hoping for. I was looking for a fun/family atmosphere without all the games/tickets/prizes, etc.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,250 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fargo's Pizza

Fun place. The staff dresses up in 1800's garb. In my mind good pizza, fun atmosphere. There are some games for kids, but located in it's own seperate room so it does not have a Chucky Cheese effect.

Enjoy!

Matt

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,256 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fargo's Pizza

Nothing like Chuck E Cheese - we live in the Springs and have three small kids - so we're quite familiar with the mouse. :-) That being said, we don't care for Fargo's. For a family atmosphere and great food, we go to Il Vicino downtown. They give the kids balls of dough to shape while they wait for dinner, then bake them and serve them with honey for dessert - our kids love it. The staff is all great with the kids, they have an okay wine selection, and the food is excellent.

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fargo's Pizza

I second Il Vicino - great wood fired pizza in a family friendly atmosphere. Another good option for great pizza is Borellio Brothers - they have a few locations but the one on 8th Street has a good amount of seating. Great NY style pizza and they also give dough for kids to play with. Can't go wrong with either. One last option would be Poor Richards since it is connected to the toy shop. It's a nice atmosphere and certainly family friendly. I personally love their salads in combo with the pizza.

8. Re: Fargo's Pizza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2010, 05:16