We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Colorado Springs area with WARM pool??

Eaton, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel in Colorado Springs area with WARM pool??

My husband and two kids (6 and 12) are headed to Colorado Springs in a couple weeks for a little weekend get away. We've gone down a few times before and have been disappointed with hopping in to the pool at the hotel and it being just too chilly to enjoy.

Does anyone know of a hotel that they have experienced have a nice warm pool in to take a dip? We'd love to keep it under $140 per night. Thanks much!!!

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
10,784 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs area with WARM pool??

I have an aunt who exercises in the pool daily. When she is deciding where to stay she calls and asks what temperature they keep their pool and whether they would turn it up several degrees during her stay if colder than comfortable for her. She is often successful!

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
153 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs area with WARM pool??

I know for a fact that Cheyenne Mountain Resort's pool is nice and warm, but in July-August I think their ratea are higher than $140.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,173 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs area with WARM pool??

try the BW Academy, it's decent sized indoors, I would call and ask about their temperature, I don't know firsthand on that. We didn't stay there (we stayed at Drury across the street) but it looked like a nice pool otherwise if the temp. is in the range you hope for. The price will be in range too.

here's reviews on TA:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g33364-d82914-R…

www.theacademyhotel.com

We really wanted to stay here, but opted for Drury due to extra food offerings during the day, but they were quoted the same affordable price for us.

Edited: 06 July 2011, 18:13
Texas
Level Contributor
64 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs area with WARM pool??

Hyatt Place keeps their pool at about 80F, very nice for swimming. It was full of swimmers every night we were there so it must be nice and warm.

5. Re: Hotel in Colorado Springs area with WARM pool??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 16:18