We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colorado Springs in May

Which Colorado Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Colorado Springs in May

Pls. tell me about reliable shuttles from Denver airport to Colorado Springs and return. I learned about companies that claim to be the best and only ones.

Do you have had experiences with such shuttles?

Thank you,

rainandmoss

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Colorado Springs in May

There aren't that many. What exactly are you looking for? I would just go with the cheapest. You may even want to look at renting a car (probably cheaper). It's an easy 2 hr. drive from DIA, and you'll want the wheels once you're here.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,103 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colorado Springs in May

I agree renting a car is best, it's an easy and quick one hour approximate drive from Denver to Colorado Springs and a must have for touring around the Springs.

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Colorado Springs in May

I have used the Colorado Springs Shuttle from DIA to the Springs, and they are reliable and perfectly fine to use. However, I agree with the previous posters, that unless you are unable to drive, a rental is typically the easiest, most convenient and most affordable option.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,039 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Colorado Springs in May

like everyone says ... definitely rent some wheels. you will need them in the springs area as public transportation is pretty unsatisfactory and places to see and things to do are much too far apart to walk. will work out cheaper too - especially if you travel as a couple.

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Colorado Springs in May

Thank you! I am unable to drive, thus need some shuttle between the airports only...

I see some on-line, but the reviews vary greatly. Any experience?

Thank you,

Margrit

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Colorado Springs in May

Thank you! Since I am unable to drive, one of the shuttles is what I need. Any preferences?

Margrit

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Colorado Springs in May

Colorado Springs Shuttle has been good in my experience. I've used them, and my au pair often uses them to and from DIA.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
153 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Colorado Springs in May

Sometime it's better to fly to COS.

Coloradoshuttle.com is fine, but only a few of them a day go between DIA and COS. Also you can hire a private transportation costourguide.com

9. Re: Colorado Springs in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2013, 10:47