We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LaQuinta Garden of the Gods or Microtel on Commerce?

Elk City, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
LaQuinta Garden of the Gods or Microtel on Commerce?

We are traveling with a small dog and will be staying in COS for three nights. We have reservations at both hotels. Which would you recommend and why? Thank you. :)

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LaQuinta Garden of the Gods or Microtel on Commerce?

Probably Microtel, simply because it's a block further from I-25. Probably cant' go wrong with either. I'd check out their reviews and see what's on their continental breakfast menu (LOL) Both will be easy access to all attractions around the area.

Elk City, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LaQuinta Garden of the Gods or Microtel on Commerce?

Thank you for your input. Right now I am leaning toward the Microtel, simply because it has queen beds, rather than double beds and is about $30 cheaper for the entire stay. :) I would gladly pay more, though, if the LaQuinta is cleaner.

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LaQuinta Garden of the Gods or Microtel on Commerce?

For $30 and a Queen, I'd pack my own hand vacuum, and buy a bottle of bleach. You won't be spending much time in the room anyway.

Elk City, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LaQuinta Garden of the Gods or Microtel on Commerce?

LOL Good idea. I will pack some Lysol!

5. Re: LaQuinta Garden of the Gods or Microtel on Commerce?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2013, 10:18