We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant ideas near Garden of Gods/Man. Springs?

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
946 posts
212 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant ideas near Garden of Gods/Man. Springs?

We will be staying near Garden of the Gods for a couple of days during our vacation. Looking for ideas of where to eat on that side of Co Springs or in Manitou Springs area. It will be me, husband, and our 8 year old. We like American, Italian, Mexican, etc. Doesn't have to be fancy......even just a sandwich type place is good.

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant ideas near Garden of Gods/Man. Springs?

Between Garden of the Gods and Manitou Springs is the area called Old Colorado City.

American - Meadow Muffins- great hamburgers, Bon Ton's Cafe - omelettes on the patio, and Front Range for barbecue.

Italian - Paravicin's, and Pizzaria Rustica.

Mexican - Amanda's Fonda or The Loop in Manitou.

Also, in Manitou is Adam's Mt. Cafe, which has great sandwiches and salads along the creek.

Other dining options on Colorado Ave. worth mentioning, Jake and Telly's, Tapateria, and Euchenna.

Edited: 09 May 2014, 14:10
USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant ideas near Garden of Gods/Man. Springs?

When I lived in Manitou, Adams Mt Cafe was my favorite, as I love organic, local ingredients. They make the world's best whole grain pancakes with maple syrup.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
356 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant ideas near Garden of Gods/Man. Springs?

I second The Loop for Mexican! We had a fantastic lunch there during our visit. Enjoy your trip!!

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant ideas near Garden of Gods/Man. Springs?

FYI Adam's Mt. Cafe has a new location. It is 26 Manitou Ave. (in between Manitou and Old Colorado City) With so many complications with the floods last summer, they have relocated to higher grounds.

5. Re: Restaurant ideas near Garden of Gods/Man. Springs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17