We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this too ambitious ?

Which Colorado Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
23 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Is this too ambitious ?

We are coming to colorado for a 15 day trip starting july 11th. This is what I have mapped out for our 1st 3 days. For The remainder of our trip, our home base will be granby where I will be planning lots of day trips. We are a see and do as much as possible type of family. 8 year old girl, 13 year old boy and my husband.

1. Arrive at 4, rent car, drive to city, park at 18th and market, eat at My brothers Bar, go to Rockies game at 6:40, drive to Co springs or half way for the night

2. 9 am zipline tour at the base of pike peak, 11:30-2:30 drive pikes peak stopping at pull outs etc, 3 to whenever north cheyene canyon- do Helen's hunt falls, mt cutler trail, and seven bridges trail. Stay at hotel near garden of gods

3. 9-10:30 manitou incline, 10:30-11-30 town of manitou, 2 hours at garden of gods, 1.5 hours at red rock canyon doing red rock canyon trail and then through the quarry. Drive to Granby. Your input is greatly appreciated!!!

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,241 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is this too ambitious ?

That's a better agenda for Saturday and Sunday. You may find that you want more or less time at Garden of the Gods and N. Cheyenne Canon, but you can be flexible on those.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
23 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is this too ambitious ?

thanks for your help!! I've got 12 more days to plan!!

13. Re: Is this too ambitious ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 05:17