We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodge at garden of the gods, late august

nyc
Level Contributor
285 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
lodge at garden of the gods, late august

what will the temperature be like there around August 20? I am going to denver for a conference and I am considering spending two nights relaxing at this resort afterwards.

Also, I am a very casual woman and wonder if I will feel uncomfortable at this country club/dress code facility. I understand they have a casual restaurant where you can go in shorts, what is the atmosphere like?

Many thanks.

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
6,499 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodge at garden of the gods, late august

Hopefully you have checked out the reviews on TA at tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g33364-d1147612…

You can always private msg one of the reviewers, there's a line at the bottom of the reviews that says "Ask whomever about Garden of the Gods Club" - that's sure to get you some quick responses.

colorado springs,co
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodge at garden of the gods, late august

You will have a great stay here.

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lodge at garden of the gods, late august

You'll have a lovely stay. Colorado in general is very (very) casual. I have not stayed at the lodge, but I have been to a number of events at the conference facility there. It has a relaxed, comfortable feel to it.

4. Re: lodge at garden of the gods, late august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:15