We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Byo Lunch

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Byo Lunch

We're headed to Copper and want to keep costs down. Do they have microwaves available at the lodges if we bring our own lunch?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
11,948 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Byo Lunch

We always bring sandwiches and veggies, so I haven't paid very close attention, but there is a microwave at Solitude Station, which is at the top of the American Eagle lift.

The T-Rex Grill, at the bottom of the Timberline lift, doesn't have anyplace inside for guests, so I'm guessing no microwave.

Sorry, but that's the sum total of my knowledge.

Colorado
Level Contributor
12,016 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Byo Lunch

I thought that the cafeteria in Union Creek did. But that area has been upgraded and I haven't been over there in a few years now so I am not sure about that anymore.

3. Re: Byo Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2016, 23:17