We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go in town?

Which Crested Butte hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Beach...
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to go in town?

Staying at club med but would like to go into town one day to meander and get dinner/drinks etc. Any suggestions?

United States
Level Contributor
89 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go in town?

Slogar serves simple, good comfort food in

a cozy setting. More for families than for

"singles", however. May need to make a reservation depending on time of year.

Denver
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go in town?

Definitely walk up Elk Street to see all the eclectic shops. My husband and I just went to Crested Butte last weekend and ate at the Wooden Nickle which was highly recommended by the locals. It is a true Colorado Mountain bar and restaurant, been there since the late 1800's. Outstanding steaks... high quality and full of flavor.

If you are skiing and want outstanding pizza drop by the Rustica Restaurante in the Paradise Warming Hut. Fantastic Neopolitan Pizza!!! Thin crispy crust with flavorful sauce. They make a great Bloody Mary!

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to go in town?

Did you go to Rustica for dinner? I hear it's great. I love the ice bar and will try the pizza. Thanks for the info.

crested butte, co
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to go in town?

definintely go to izzys for bresakfast or lunch. Some of the best causual food in town!

Lynchburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to go in town?

Go to Secret Stash at the end of Elk Street on the right. Excellent pizza and good salads. Try Camp 4 Coffee anybody can tell you the location, the building is covered in lic. plates good roasted coffee. Good homebrew draft, great price at Lobars's(sp?)You have to go up some steps.