We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling with 13 and 10 year olds where to stay and go?

LeMars
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling with 13 and 10 year olds where to stay and go?

We are in need of some help with planning our vacation.

Can someone suggest a great place to stay with a fun pool, arcade and other fun things for youngers teens to do?

We are open to any place. I just know I want to come to Colorado this summer since I have never been there.

Thanks

Grand Lake, Colorado
Level Contributor
603 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling with 13 and 10 year olds where to stay and go?

Ok, great choice in picking Colorado for the first time! Narrowing it down would help quite a bit though. Colorado is a huge state with many different areas. Have you looked into this yourself first? Do you want mountains, or city?

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling with 13 and 10 year olds where to stay and go?

We visited Denver, Colorado Springs and Estes Park last summer with our kids. On a rainy day we found a neat indoor entertainment center with bowling, an arcade and rides called Fat City, just outside of Denver. Check out fatcityinfo.com. My kids also enjoyed Casa Bonita- it is a restaurant that has a live show in the center with divers. The Denver Zoo and the Museum of Nature and Science are very close together as well. We really wanted to go to the Denver Mint, but apparently you have to get tickets months in advance. If you want to fully experience Colorado, you should certainly get out into the mountains.

3. Re: Traveling with 13 and 10 year olds where to stay and go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 13:18