We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large Group Lodging

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Large Group Lodging

We have a large family (12 adults (10 married) and 10 children (1 month - 10 years)). We would like to vacation to Denver the beginning of June, assuming it is nice sunny weather then. We are looking for a place to accomodate all of us together rather than in individual hotel rooms so that the adults can still spend time together after the kids are peacefully sleeping. I need suggestions...I can't find anything on the internet. Please help soon!

Westminster...
Level Contributor
240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Large Group Lodging

June is a great time to be in Denver. How long do you need a place for? A few days? A week? A month? Does it have to be "Denver!" or the Denver-Metro? Are you looking to explore around the front range (ie, Estes Park, RMNP, CoSprings?) or just stay in Denver?

Mentioned in this post
Estes Park
Estes Park
Colorado
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Large Group Lodging

We are looking to vacation for about 1 week (no more than, possibly as few as 5 days). Not sure the best place to stay...we were thinking Denver proper as we are interested in doing things like Six Flags, Water World, etc. We don't quite know the area so don't really know where to stay or what exactly to do (we are in the beginning phases of planning), but...if we are planning to be in Denver at least 2 of the days...probably something w/in 30 min???? I don't know..I am open to suggestions. Just looking for help

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,846 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Large Group Lodging

Maybe www.vrbo.com and look in Evergreen, Conifer or Boulder.

Another interesting idea would be the YMCA camp near Estes Park. http://www.ymcarockies.org/

Mentioned in this post
Evergreen
Evergreen
Colorado
Conifer
Conifer
Colorado
Boulder
Boulder
Colorado
Estes Park
Estes Park
Colorado
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Large Group Lodging

thanks to all found a great home through vrbo

5. Re: Large Group Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 08:20