We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near south Broadway?

colorado
Level Contributor
714 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
hotel near south Broadway?

we're attending a new year's party at a place on lower broadway (in the 200's) and looking for a place to stay. Can't find any 'chain' hotels nearby, worried the independent hotels are a little shady in that area. Would love to be able to walk back and forth, as i'm sure cabs are hard to come by that night! Thanks for any advice.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel near south Broadway?

No, you definitely do not want to stay at any "independent" hotels nearby! The closest chain is Towneplace Suites on Speer Boulevard, but it would be a long walk and a little dicey that late. It's nearly impossible to hail a cab on the street in downtown Denver anyway; just call for one (303) 333-3333 or (303) 777-7777. You may have to wait a bit, but they'll come!

colorado
Level Contributor
714 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel near south Broadway?

thanks for your reply! We may get a free room (through a friend) at Courtyard Cherry Creek--far, i know, but we could probably get a cab from the hotel. I was also looking at Econo Lodge, but not sure...That's far (for a walk, anyway) too.

3. Re: hotel near south Broadway?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 04:15