We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the Drury Inn?

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
128 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at the Drury Inn?

We need a decent, clean moderate priced hotel,and found the Drury Inn through an online search. Any thoughts? The reviews looked pretty good. It will be mainly a place to crash. Thanks for your help!

Rio Rancho, New...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Drury Inn?

I have not stayed at that particular Drury Inn, but I have stayed at other Drury Inns around country, and they have all been just great.

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Drury Inn?

I second Timo2. Drury is our hotel of choice for road trips, service is consistently good, rooms are clean and the free cocktail hour and hot breakfast are a nice touch.

Rio Rancho, New...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Drury Inn?

Not that long ago hotels used to charge for internet access. Drury Inn was one of the first (if not the first) major chain to offer free internet access. All of the rest of the chains started offering free internet access after that as competitive pressure built. Drury Inn gets alot of credit for that IMHO.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,462 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Drury Inn?

I've stayed at that Drury Inn. It's a fine place to stay for budget. I usually stay at Hilton, Hyatt or Marriott and just needed a place for the night. I felt a little uncomfortable because of my usual accommodations but I don't think it's unsafe or anything. I just wouldn't stay there if I was traveling by myself. By the way, the front desk staff was really nice.

5. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Drury Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 07:25