We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DU Hockey

Nebraska
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
DU Hockey

I'll be in Denver this weekend for a work trip, and will have Fri and Sat evenings free. Since there are no home Avs games, but I love hockey, thought about going to a DU game since they are home.

Never been before, so a couple of questions:

Can you get tickets at the door, or do they sell out?

Can you get there by light rail? Any suggestions if you can.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Denver
Denver
Colorado
Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
672 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DU Hockey

You can usually get tickets at the door, unless it's a DU/Colorado College game, those sell out fast. You can take the light rail to the game, it practically drops you off across the street from Magness Arena, you just have to walk across Buchtel Ave. and you're there!. DU games are a lot of fun, have a great time!

Worldwide
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
644 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DU Hockey

More fun than pro games, by far! And a very nice venue to watch a game.

Denver
Level Contributor
34 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DU Hockey

I go to DU and the tickets for this weekend sold out in an hour--so I heard (rival game with CC). I hope you were able to buy them ahead of time--or that I'm wrong!

4. Re: DU Hockey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2013, 10:19