We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denver airport

Which Denver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
minnesota
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Denver airport

Am flying to Denver in a few weeks. Have never been to the airport. My BF is picking me up. Problem is she does not have a cell phone so need a place to meet up. What would be a good place for both her and I?

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Denver airport

Level 4.

http://flydenver.com/map_passenger_pick_up

minnesota
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Denver airport

The only problem there is that is drive through only. I would have to be waiting and we can't call each other. She will have to park and meet me somewhere??

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,579 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Denver airport

We meet arrivals either at baggage claim or in the terminal area where the escalator for the train comes up.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,333 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Denver airport

Pick a door number and meet her there.

http://flydenver.com/map_passenger_pick_up the link Texranger gave you before

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
204 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Denver airport

I second the suggestion to meet you in the Terminal Building where the passengers come up the escalator from the underground train.

After landing, all passengers take a train to the main terminal building where the luggage carousels are located. At the Terminal Building, you will come up an escalator to the main floor. Right there is the easiest place to meet.

That's where my family meets folks flying-in.

minnesota
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Denver airport

Badalax and Edin, Thank you. Sounds like a great idea! Don't want to spend my vacation looking for my friend:) Last time I meet someone at an airport, they were 2 hours late:(

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,579 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Denver airport

You're welcome. At least when you are inside you can check the flight arrival time on the screens on your way in. If there is a delay you can get something to eat or browse the shops while you are waiting. Here's a map of the terminal: ifly.com/denver-international-airport/DEN-Ma…

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,333 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Denver airport

Or we meet at the Boulder Beer Tap House

www.flydenver.com/fooddetails…

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
77 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Denver airport

The main terminal will work, your friend will have to park and come in. If yin want a more specific area in their without the hundred of other people looking. In the top level of the main terminal you could me at Panda Express, Caribou Coffee, Burger King. She would park, come in and head up stairs, You would ride the train from your arrival terminal a,b, or c to the main terminal. And when you get off the train you ride the escalator up to the main terminal level and then ride one more set of escalators up to the restaurant areas.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
13,901 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Denver airport

i find luggage pick up easiest . that way , luggage doesn't go around for hours while the parties try to find each other . its also a small, clear area and no misunderstandings