We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
715 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

Just a few questions. The Doubletree on Quebec St. is the one with car rental correct? What is the name of that Doubletree? Anyone know when the shuttle from Doubletree runs to and from DIA? Where do you catch the shuttle at the airport? Thanks for your replies.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
107 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

You may be thinking of this one: …hilton.com/en/…index.html

There is a complimentary shuttle to and from airport...I don't know about a onsite rental car location though.

Rio Rancho, New...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver

3203 Quebec Street, Denver, Colorado, 80207, USA TEL: 1-303-321-3333 The hotel can tell you all the shuttle details. And they do have a car rental desk with Avis, I think.

There is an Enterprise car rental down the street by the Red Lion also.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,473 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

recently discussed at this TA thread:

tripadvisor.com/…41927385

Rio Rancho, New...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

3 Other hotels along Quebec street that have airport shuttles are the

Red Lion

…rdln.com/HotelLocator/HotelOverview.aspx…

Renaissance Denver Hotel

marriott.com/hotels/…

Holiday Inn

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/denver/denst/hoteldetail?sicontent=0&sicreative=6666923953&sitrackingid=162551674&cm_mmc=Google-PS-HolidayInn-_-G+B-AMER-[USA]-West-_-[USA]-%28CO%29-Denver-DENST-_-holiday+inn+denver+east+stapleton&siclientid=1952

Edited: 02 July 2012, 16:53
Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
715 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

Thanks for the info, timo2.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
715 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

For the difference in price between renting a car at the airport and renting a car at Doubletree I can stay in Colorado another day. Kind of a no-brainer. :)

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,723 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

Sounds right garyroach!

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

Is there a problem riding the Doubletree scuttle bus if you're not staying there - just renting a car?

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
715 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

I called Doubletree earlier this week for information regarding the shuttle. But, I don't know if or how they would check to see if you are staying at the hotel. What I can tell you is that the shuttle runs every half hour seven days a week and picks up passengers at a quarter after the hour and a quarter til the hour outside the United baggage claim area on the west side of the terminal building.

10. Re: Doubletree Shuttle and Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:45