We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

Which Denver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
241 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

we want to spend the night before our early morning flight at a hotel at Denver Intn'l airport, and leave our car there for two weeks while we're gone...I've been told there are hotels that let you do this, and have found some on google, but I don't know that area well enough to determine just HOW CLOSE are these hotels...we need free shuttle to the airport too...when I read descriptions of some of these hotels that come up on my search, I find that they are closer to downtown Denver than the airport...any suggestions?...thanks, Ana

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

I have done this at Hilton Garden Inn and La Quinta. I think if you call directly you can negotiate a rate that includes the parking. If you book from an external booking site it probably says has long term parking available, but when you arrive you may incur additional fees. IMO best to speak directly to make sure.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
5,844 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

You already asked this question once

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g33388-i253-k59294…

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,473 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

Check addresses of hotels, and if they are on Tower Road, more than likely they will work with you about parking fees in conjunction with your staying there. Also, they might have a shuttle. You will get much more definite info by calling directly to those hotels. Think you were given suggestions on your previous query.

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
5,871 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

There are NO hotels AT Denver International!

The closest ones are on Tower Road between 67th and 72nd. So, that's 6700 Tower Rd to 7200 Tower Rd. You can't get any closer than that. If the address is in that range, you're good to go. If not, its further away.

https://maps.google.com/…

OK, a couple of these have addresses on one of the cross streets. But look at this map. These are your closest choices.

Edited: 03 January 2013, 06:17
Colorado
Level Contributor
241 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

yes, I'm sorry...I DID ask this already...for some reason, I was never notified of any replies on my email....then personal matters took my time away from my computer so I never went back to my original post until AFTER I sent the 2nd inquiry....didn't mean to be a pest....thanks again so much....ana

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
473 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

We do this for all of our early flights and have stayed at numerous ones..but our fav was the Cambria Suites..look them up..the shuttle was quick and on time both ways..and the suites are feally nice..also rest within walking..for night before dinner..we walked across street and had pizza..if your a choice hotel member it goes toward your free stay nite!!

7. Re: Hotel AT Denver Intn'l airport with 2 weeks free parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 05:16