We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What else to do during a Denver business trip?

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
68 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
What else to do during a Denver business trip?

I need to travel to Denver this year on business. How many extra days should I plan for siteseeing? When is the best time to visit? What else should I plan on seeing and doing? I will have a car to explore with. Thanks!

Westminster...
Level Contributor
240 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What else to do during a Denver business trip?

We could give you ideas to fill whatever time you want to spend in Denver or Colorado. The things to do depend on what time of the year you'll be coming and what you like to do and your age and other family with you or kids or pets. I like summer better, but skiiers would like winter better. Fall is pretty with the aspen trees changing colors and spring is the greenest time of year. I'd say at least 2 full days (not trying to get a flight or anything else on those days) you could get a taste of Colorado, and more than 2 weeks you might as well move here.

Items on the quickie Denver/Colorado tour:

Rocky Mountain National Park - 1 full day.

Pikes Peak & Garden of the Gods - 1 full day including driving from Denver.

16th St Mall in Denver, Pearl St. in Boulder (both pedestrian malls)

Water World, Six Flags Elitch Gardens, Colorado Rockies, Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, and more sports teams depending on the season.

Keystone, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Loveland, Vail, Aspen, A-Basin, Eldora, Copper Mountain are all ski areas closer to Denver. There's a bunch more in Southern Colorado if you're here longer. You can go in the summer and go mountain biking or hiking.

Rafting and golf in the summer too.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
68 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What else to do during a Denver business trip?

Thank you for your great information! I appreciate the good ideas, very helpful.