We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from DIA to Louviers

Which Denver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nelson
Level Contributor
6 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from DIA to Louviers

My wife and I are looking for an economical way to get from Denver Airport to Louviers 80131, where we will pick up an RV, and drive it to San Francisco. Any suggestions out there?

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
10,027 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from DIA to Louviers

I had no idea where Louviers was, so had to look it up. It is near Castle Rock and Highlands Ranch. Others may have some ideas for you, but the best thing I can think of is to rent a car for a day. You could use the car to pick up your groceries and supplies...easier to drive and park the car in and around the city, then pick up your RV, then drop off the car.

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
6,088 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from DIA to Louviers

Yep, a one day car rental is the way to go. I actually went there as part of a college writing assignment. It was a town built to support the nearby DuPont explosive manufacturing plant. Since it's very small I doubt that there's any public transportation there.

Colorado Springs...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from DIA to Louviers

It sounds like you are buying an RV, but on the off chance you are renting I wanted to give you a warning. I just rented from Colorado's Ride the West RV Rental and had the worst experience ever. When I finally had enough with the terrible attitudes of owner Ron and manager Wayne I gave them a piece of my mind. Before I could get in my car another customer had heard what I said to them and wanted to thank me. She said I made her day because they were also very rude and threatening to her. I have since found dozens of locals that had similar bad experiences with them. Just in case you are renting an RV - stay away from Ride the Worst RV Rentals.

4. Re: Getting from DIA to Louviers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 06:20