We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone been to Indian Springs Resort and Hot Springs?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
93 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone been to Indian Springs Resort and Hot Springs?

Its in Idaho Springs closest Hot Springs to Denver. We really would like to go to a Hot Springs and would like to find out if it is worth the trip.

Thank you guys

Colorado
Level Contributor
444 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone been to Indian Springs Resort and Hot Springs?

Never been there myself, but I haven't heard great reviews of it. Search past messages, I think someone posted some review/info on it recently.

rdq
denver
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone been to Indian Springs Resort and Hot Springs?

The private roooms are the best. This is pro

rdq
denver
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone been to Indian Springs Resort and Hot Springs?

This is the least favorite hot springs in CO for me and my wife.

Genesee, CO
Level Contributor
646 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone been to Indian Springs Resort and Hot Springs?

I haven't stayed there, but did go there for the pool, and a private bath treatment. wouldn't recommend. kinda old, a bit dingy at least in the private baths, and the big pool is also not that great at all.

5. Re: Has anyone been to Indian Springs Resort and Hot Springs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 14:18