We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King Sooper Ski Discounts???

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
King Sooper Ski Discounts???

Hello, does anyone know if King Sooper offers any ski discounts to some of the Colorado ski resorts? Which resorts, how much? Thanks for any information.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,834 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: King Sooper Ski Discounts???

They do but not for the Vail resorts. You might check liftopia and http://skifreedeals.com

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,443 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: King Sooper Ski Discounts???

They still do and so does Safeway but it's not much of a discount... $10 I think? I can't recall which resorts, you should probably call one of the stores.

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,443 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: King Sooper Ski Discounts???

I found the ad that I remember seeing: …blogspot.com/2013/12/2013-2014-ski-lift-tic…

No prices are listed as the prices fluctuate throughout the season.

Available lift tickets include:

Keystone

Copper Mountain

Eldora Mountain Resort

Arapahoe Basin

Monarch Mountain

Ski Granby Ranch

Winter Park Resort

Loveland Ski Area

Breckenridge

Ski Cooper

Durango Mountain Resort

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: King Sooper Ski Discounts???

Note that KS offers discounts only for 3 day and above based on what I observed at the counter recently. The discount was very slim and maybe in line when you pre order online.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10,075 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: King Sooper Ski Discounts???

If you buy 10 gallons of gas at a Shell station, you get a 2 for 1 coupon for Copper Mountain.

6. Re: King Sooper Ski Discounts???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 05:18