We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is the SANUK in Denver?

Which Denver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Taichung, Taiwan
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
How much is the SANUK in Denver?

I would like to buy some SANUKs for my friends. How much is it in Denver?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
5,641 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much is the SANUK in Denver?

Amy, this is a very general question. There are probably hundreds of different styles of Sanuk footwear and an equal number of stores that carry that brand. You might consider finding out where they are sold near where you are staying and do some comparison shopping.

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,613 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much is the SANUK in Denver?

Here are stores that sell them in Denver https://www.sanuk.com/storelocator

Prices for the sandals/flip-flops are in the $25-$50 range. The shoes are $50 and up.

Taichung, Taiwan
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How much is the SANUK in Denver?

Thank you! I will work at the YMCA of the Rockies for about three months. And I will have a trip there for about a week. Lots of people said that it's cheaper to buy SANUK in USA, so I just want to make sure. Thanks a lot!

BTW, can it be possible to have a trip in Denver for a week without renting a car? Or, other city that I can go visit?

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,613 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much is the SANUK in Denver?

You are welcome :)

The Estes Park Mountain Shop and the Plum Creek Shoe Station sell them too.

mystore411.com/store/…Sanuk-Estes-Park

Yes, it is possible to spend a week in Denver without a car. I am sorry that I don't have time to look up info for you at the moment. I hope one of our Denver experts will chime in. Otherwise I will post more later.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 15:55
5. Re: How much is the SANUK in Denver?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 16:36
6. Re: How much is the SANUK in Denver?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:15