We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
28,599 posts
419 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report

I will provide a link to my trip report below. I posted it on the road trip forum. We spent 11 days on a road trip to the SW US. We visited Arches NP and Monument Valley in Utah and Santa Fe and Albuquerque in New Mexico but 6 of our days were spent in the Durango area. We toured the San Juan Skwyay, Mesa Verde NP, Silverton, Ouray, Telluride and Durango. I have also included some photos.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12567-k5777708…

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,307 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report

After reading your report I booked a night at Gouldings with a 4pm Sunset Tour on our next visit in late Aug.

Thanks for your report

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
28,599 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report

You will love the tour and Monument Valley. Are you also going to Arches NP? It is awesome also. Enjoy your trip.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,307 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report

We will be in Durango for 3 weeks so that may be a daytrip!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
28,599 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report

Sounds like another nice trip to Durango. We will be in CO and Yellowstone/Grand Tetons in September this year. Also going to Oregon and Washington in late June/early July.

5. Re: Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 05:16