We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery Stores in Frisco

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Grocery Stores in Frisco

We are going to be in Frisco for just 4 nights over the holidays and so I would like to find a place that has prepared food that we could bring in. Are there any nice groceries that offer such a thing?

Mentioned in this post
Frisco
Frisco
Colorado
Colorado
Level Contributor
12,206 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

Safeway: http://local.safeway.com/co/frisco-836.html

Alpine Market: www.alpinemarketfrisco.com/ourdeli.html

Edited: 18 December 2012, 23:07
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,191 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

http://www.peakprovisions.com/

I think this is who 1fourFun likes?

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,798 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

You are right Alli! I love Peak Provisions - they are on the pricey side, but the food is really good. No lie, their meatloaf and mac 'n cheese is some of the best I have ever had - I've stopped making it and just buy it from them! I believe they have a program where they will stock your vacation rental's fridge too. They are located in Silverthorne - just off I-70.

FYI: they are connected to local's liquor store and can liquor/beer as well I believe.

Edited: 19 December 2012, 01:22
Mentioned in this post
Frisco, CO
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

If you are coming from Denver, you could stop in Silverthorne and go to City Market. They have a much bigger selection than the local Safeway. If you want organic food items only, Vitamin Cottage in Silverthorne as well will make you happy. Great fresh fruit/vegetable selection.

Coming from the airport, you could also hit a Costco and purchase everything needed for your holiday meals (seafood galore, great cuts of meat for the holidays, desserts etc).

Someone else mentioned Alpine Market: www.alpinemarketfrisco.com/. Definitely worth a stop as well. It is locate toward the end of Main Street, Frisco, closer to the highway.

Obviously, all these options require that you actually have access to a kitchen to cook your meals. If you are staying at a resort in a hotel room for example and need already prepared takeouts, hopefully someone else may be able to chime in as I am not aware of any such service.

Mentioned in this post
Denver
Denver
Colorado
Main Street
Main Street
1,542 Reviews
Breckenridge, CO
Frisco
Frisco
Colorado
Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,798 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

Summit_Lodging has given great tips - just so there is no confusion, Peak Provisions is not a grocer - they are a prepared food provider. (cooked meals or raw that you can pop in the oven) They also have a grocery delivery service for vacationers.

Mentioned in this post
Summit Inn
Summit Inn
169 Reviews
Frisco, CO
Frisco, CO
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

Wholefoods just got the lease for the land by the Transit center, so once it is built and opens, there will be lots of options for prepared food.

Door County WI
Level Contributor
289 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

We arrive into Denver around 2pm on 12/24/13 and are going to Frisco. What grcery store is open on Christmas eve? Will there be restaurants open on either Christmas eve or day in Frisco?

Mentioned in this post
Denver
Denver
Colorado
Frisco
Frisco
Colorado
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,191 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

Everything is open hereIamDoorCountyWI. We did the sleigh ride dinner a few years back at Christmas Eve, One of my favorite holiday memories!

http://www.dinnersleighrides.com/

Frisco, CO
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

Everything will be open for sure.

Perhaps you may even arrange groceries to be delivered to your condo. Ask who you are renting from. They may already offer this service.

10. Re: Grocery Stores in Frisco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 17:15