We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Really nice hotel or condos

Bermuda
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Really nice hotel or condos

My family will be staying in Glenwood Springs for about 4 days in July. Could anyone recommend a really nice hotel or condos please. I had a look at the Tripadvisor top 22 list and none of them looked that nice. Please help!!!

Colorado
Level Contributor
443 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Really nice hotel or condos

I don't believe you're going to find a 5 star , Ritz Carlton style hotel(ala the Broadmoor) in Glenwood.

The Hot Springs Lodge is very nice, I've stayed there several times, and plan on many more trips. It's also convienent that you can walk to the pool and over to the main downtown area. I'd equate it with a Hampton Inn level of hotel.

Colorado
Level Contributor
534 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Really nice hotel or condos

The Hotel Denver and Hotel Colorado (where the hot springs is located) are going to be your best bets for nicer hotels. There is also a Ramada that may be worth checking into. We seem to be on the slow end of the luxury lodging growth here!

Both the Hotel Denver and the Hotel Colorado are within walking distance to all of the downtown attractions, restaurants, and most of the shopping. There are a few places you'll need to drive to depending on your itenerary, but it really is nice to be able to walk everywhere in town!

Glenwood Springs...
Level Contributor
473 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Really nice hotel or condos

First Choice Properties is a reputable property management company and they have some homes and condos in Glenwood. You can email them at jacky@fcprentals.com or phone (970)945-5474. If anyone offers a condo rental at The Terraces, just say no. These units are under reconstruction and it is a total and complete mess. It would make for a miserable vacation stay.

4. Re: Really nice hotel or condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Glenwood Springs