We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kicking horse condos

Which Granby hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
houston
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
kicking horse condos

Has anyone stayed at the kicking horse condos in granby,co? Looks pretty nice on the website, but not that many reviews have been written on trip advisor site, or any other associated site I can find. Any advice would be appreciated, as my family and I are planning a spring 2007 ski trip-

Thanks!

1. Re: kicking horse condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2007, 15:32
Alabama
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kicking horse condos

My husband and I and our two children(ages 7 and 8 at the time) rented a two bedroom at kicking horse from vrbo and loved it! The condos are new and clean and the unit we stayed in was walk out and ski in. No one else was around the whole week we were there, had the hot tub to ourselves, children ran around in the snow right outside the door, made snowmen...very safe, convenient, inexpensive compared to other resorts, very nice condos. Solvista is perfect for families with small children-no lift lines, friendly staff, easy slopes and one central base so nobody got lost. We've raved about this place to all our friends, but not too loudly! We loved the fact that it wasn't commercial and touristy. I looked at the other condos at Solvista and would not stay anywhere else other than kicking horse. Hope this helps!

WI
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: kicking horse condos

This reply is for kicking horse. I tried to reply to the email address that you left but it came back undeliverable.

I also was wondering about the Kicking Horse Condos. If you still have some weeks left with your condo for this winter, let me know what your email is so I can write.

Thanks

Iowa
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: kicking horse condos

I am also interested in renting at kicking horse condos for three nights beginning 3/25. If anyone has a condo that they're interested in renting, please contact me at tscowman1@msn.com. Thanks.

pensacola, fl
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: kicking horse condos

We just came back from a visit there. The condos are VERY nice and we had a great time. Skiing was just our level. Lots of room to improve your style. Tuesday through Thursday we had the slopes to oruselves.

houston,tx
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: kicking horse condos

Thank you so much! We leave in about a week and now I am really excited!

7. Re: kicking horse condos

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2007, 15:31
8. Re: kicking horse condos

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 07 November 2007, 15:31
9. Re: kicking horse condos

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Granby
Recent Conversations