We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keystone 4 pack

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Keystone 4 pack

Is this too good to be true - $169 for 4 days? It states no restrictions... Anyone know if its valid over Christmas?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,359 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keystone 4 pack

I am guessing you have to buy in person. Also thought it was past the deadline to buy them. Where did you see it?

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
11,210 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keystone 4 pack

I wondered about that too, alli. I didn't think you could still buy 4 packs.

I found this thread from September where you said they were sold until October 14.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28927-i252-k57918…

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Keystone 4 pack

Looks like till Dec 2 and can buy online.

snow.com/epic-pass/…keystone-four-pack.aspx

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keystone 4 pack

Nope, it's on the keystone website. Called yesterday and actually got through on a Sunday. It's only valid at Keystone/Arapahoe. It works just like the epic passes, so I needed to upload our photos onto the website and hopefully they arrive by 12/21! Saves us over $400 in lift fees! For us, it's the best deal out there, since we are only skiing for 5 days this year! There really is a Santa!!!

I initially saw this on their Facebook page under cyber weekend sale.

Edited: 26 November 2012, 19:34
Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Keystone 4 pack

Great. Note snow.com is the Vail Resorts website that covers KS, Vail, Breck etc.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,359 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Keystone 4 pack

great, they must have changed the deadline.

Southington...
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Keystone 4 pack

That sounds like a great deal. Here’s my question. Can I use this with the kids ski free option? I have already reserved my lift tickets as well as my daughter’s free tickets. I was wondering if I could cancel my lift tickets then buy the four pack while keeping my daughter’s free tickets?

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Keystone 4 pack

I'd say no but you can per snow.com/epic-pass/…keystone-four-pack.aspx you can buy the SWAF discounted tix. You'll need to weigh cost of what you've already purchased vs the 4-Pack plus kids cost. Also, be sure you can "cancel" already purchased lift tix before doing anything.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,359 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Keystone 4 pack

Call them to see if you can cancel your tickets. If you are staying at Keystone to get the kids stay free you should still be able to get hers free.

Southington...
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Keystone 4 pack

Excellent!. Thanks Alli. that will save us around $440!