We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alpenglow stube

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
alpenglow stube

Going to Keystone for the first time in 2 weeks and would like to try the lunch @ alpenglow stube. I see that lunch is 25.95 per person for the 2 course menu however I also have a 4 year old toddler and I dont see a price for children. Is the price the same for her as well? Any info you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alpenglow stube

This would be for a Saturday lunch, not for the Brunch on Sunday :)

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,352 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: alpenglow stube

I have never been with children that young. Your best bet is to call them or write

From the web page

Call 800-354-4386 for reservations or email AlpenglowStube@vailresorts.com

You will want reservations and allow for plenty of time, it is a relaxed paced meal. If you are not skiing be sure to dress warm, the gondolas are not heated and you do walk a short ways on snow. No fancy street shoes!

Edited: 12 February 2013, 22:14
Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: alpenglow stube

I went to a brunch with a couple of children and they did have a children's menu that was less $. Surely they also have one for lunch.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: alpenglow stube

We went on Christmas, and they did have a kids menu. The price was around $17 and included appetizer and entree.

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: alpenglow stube

Thanks everyone for the info...unfortunately I've learned that the day I planned to go (Feb 23) they are booked for some type of private party. :(

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: alpenglow stube

Does anyone recommend that Fondue place?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,352 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: alpenglow stube

The Fondue? Yes! Very, very fun for dinner. With kids you will want the early seating, Dress in layers. It is cold on the Gondolas but with all those fondues going it gets warm inside.

Have fun!

Thibodaux, Louisiana
Level Contributor
112 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: alpenglow stube

The experience is great. From the gondola ride( ask for blanket).,views to entertainment and the setting. However I wouldn t recommend it based on the food especially for kids. Cheese fondue is not the cheese we used to, maybe just to rich for my taste. No one in my group liked it( except the buffalo filets, oh yea you have to cook it yourself on hot plate, interesting

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,352 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: alpenglow stube

Yes you do cook it yourself it is raclette fondue......

very traditional!

I have never had anyone say they did not care for the food but no place is for everyone. You can order different types of things to cook, seafood, meats, veggies, elk. And I agree the cheese is in keeping the Austrian setting, more European than we might be used to.

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: alpenglow stube

Thanks everyone for the info..so ended up making reservations for the brunch on sunday at alpenglow...hope its good :)...havent decided for sure if to eat at Fondue

Get answers to your questions about Keystone
Recent Conversations