We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

keystone Abasin pass

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
keystone Abasin pass

does anyone know what the restrictions are for keystone with this pass,or with the 4-pack.I will be there with my family for 4 days of skiing 12/23-12/26,i know I can't use it on the 26th. we are planning to stay in Buffalo Lodge, what would b e best place to get equipment, without a car?

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: keystone Abasin pass

There are no restrictions, no blackout dates on pass.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,967 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: keystone Abasin pass

Actually, on the 4-pack deal I believe you are right in that the holiday blackout begins on Dec. 26.

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: keystone Abasin pass

Umm . . . check this out. Maybe I've got the wrong pass, maybe not.

keystoneresort.com/faqdetail/Lift-Tickets/Wh…

Colorado
Level Contributor
443 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: keystone Abasin pass

Not sure if you are talking about the pass ($289), the 4pack ($179), or just pre-buying lift tickets ($varies). .

You would only get to use pass or 4pack until 26th, but I think you might get some kind of discount on you ticket for the 26th (only $100 vs $105 heh).

Blackout Dates

Keystone and Arapahoe Basin restricted: 11/29 – 11/30/2013, 12/26 – 12/31/2013, 1/18/2014, 2/15- 2/16/2014.

If you are just pre-buying lift tickets from the keystone site, those should be fine any day. Looks like those run about $360.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: keystone Abasin pass

thank you !

Jersey City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: keystone Abasin pass

Does anyone know, if I can buy a season pass let say in the beginning of March for the rest of the season?

I´m not sure If I will make it there but there is a good chance I will get there for 10+ days in the end of march, but dont wanna purchase the pass untill I´m 100% sure.

Thank you

Lukas

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,834 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: keystone Abasin pass

http://www.snow.com/epic-pass.aspx will have the information you need. Maybe buy the insurance?

Jersey City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: keystone Abasin pass

Thanks Alli,

I´ve already checked that webpage but wasnt able to find any information, whether you can buy season pass only before the season starts or also anytime during the season

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
2,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: keystone Abasin pass

Im sure you can still by a pass near the end of the season. It just may not be a great deal for the amount of days you plan on skiing. I'd call the them if I were you, and get a direct answer from 1 of their reps to make sure.

10. Re: keystone Abasin pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 06:20