We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpenglow Stube or Ski Tip Lodge?

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Alpenglow Stube or Ski Tip Lodge?

We're celebrating a birthday & anniversary this February at Keystone & I'm curious as to others thoughts on these two places for the celebration.

We'll be staying in the Arapahoe Lodge in River Run, so the gondola trip up to the Stube seems like a very unique destination.

Any thoughts are appreciated!!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,607 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alpenglow Stube or Ski Tip Lodge?

Me, I'd do the Stube for lunch and Ski Tip for dinner.... If I have to pick one it would be the Ski Tip. Make reservations early and ask for a table in the main dining room. But really do both!

2. Re: Alpenglow Stube or Ski Tip Lodge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Keystone