We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casual Dinner and Breakfast for Foodies

Missouri
Level Contributor
165 posts
292 reviews
Save Topic
Casual Dinner and Breakfast for Foodies

We will be touring Colorado in July on our motorcycle and will be in Manitou Springs for 1 night and morning - a Saturday night.

We consider ourselves foodies and appreciate fine food and wine. However, since we will be on the motorcycle, our attire will be casual for the trip and we are looking for the best food that we can enjoy while in our jeans.

I've read the reviews but they do not address attire. Your suggestions are appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,178 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casual Dinner and Breakfast for Foodies

craftwood in

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,962 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casual Dinner and Breakfast for Foodies

Blue Star on South Tejon just off I-25 would be a great spot. Nice ride from Manitou, not too far. Bikes will definitely fit into the neighborhood. It's our fine dining go to spot when in the Springs.

What's your full route? I may have some other suggestions outside of those you requested in your other posts.

Have fun.

Missouri
Level Contributor
165 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casual Dinner and Breakfast for Foodies

Our plan is to drive in on Saturday morning doing Garden of the Gods Saturday afternoon and the cog railway up pikes peak on Sunday morning. I have ridden up the Peak before but want to do the cog just because it was one of my dad's special memories and used to talk about the trip up all the time.

On Sunday after Pikes Peak, we plan to ride to the Royal Gorge and then on to Buena Vista with a rafting trip on Monday; staying the night again before riding over Independence Pass and circling back to Leadville before riding on in to Frisco.

Tuesday night in Frisco and then over Loveland Pass and the Peak to Peak to Estes Park.

Overnight Wednesday in Estes Park and Trail Ridge Road on Thursday dropping into Winter Park for the night.

Friday to Mount Evans. I left Friday night open to see where we end up. We need to be heading back to MO by mid afternoon on Saturday so that we are home Sunday night.

I am definitely open to other suggestions. We are leaving the Southwest part of the state for another ride, possibly in the fall.

Manitou Springs
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casual Dinner and Breakfast for Foodies

Definitely go to the Craftwood Inn

Reply to: Casual Dinner and Breakfast for Foodies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manitou Springs