We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Advice counts!!!

Which Ouray hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any Advice counts!!!

Hi

I will be visiting telluride and the area around for 2 nights (July12-13). With me are my wife, my 2.5 years old son and my father (senior). I would be very happy to receive any advice regarding the following:

1.Scenic places that are worth a stop or a drive by (I.e. popular encounters with wild animals, mountain peaks, national parks, waterfalls, lakes)

2.Activities during that time(events and festivals)

3.Nice but very easy hiking trails

4.Family attractions

5.gentel off road trails that i can explore with a 2wd car

6.Discount coupons

7.Nature tours for family (i.e. extremely easy hiking, 4x4, family rafting or boat trips, mule/horse riding…..etc)

8.Good Restaurants (not necessarily expensive)

9.I am coming from Page az and will be driving to Aspen after that so if there is any recommendations for places to stop by on the way there, please let me know.

I appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

1. Re: Any Advice counts!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2009, 05:19