We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan Mountain and Golf Resort, Pagosa Springs

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
112 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
San Juan Mountain and Golf Resort, Pagosa Springs

I have a reservation at this resort in a 3 bedroom unit (with Den) for the week between Christmas and New years. It is a new resort, looks upscale and nice but not much is available on the internet about this resort. Anybody has any info/reviews on this resort?

Thanks

Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: San Juan Mountain and Golf Resort, Pagosa Springs

We exchanging into a 3 bedroom Timbers unit July 17. I'll post a review.

Plano, TX
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: San Juan Mountain and Golf Resort, Pagosa Springs

We are going on August 7th so we're anxiously waiting to read your review! Hope you had a good time!

missouri
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: San Juan Mountain and Golf Resort, Pagosa Springs

We also have this unit reserved for Aug. 7. I hope to get your report before we leave. Any information you can share about the resort and area would be helpful.

Thanks

Lubbock
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Juan Mountain and Golf Resort, Pagosa Springs

See the post I just wrote about fishing, hiking.

Also, we are planning on going on a horseback ride through astraddle-a-saddle. Did it the last several years. Kid friendly. The BBQ cookout they do is a nice evening, too.

carson city nv
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: San Juan Mountain and Golf Resort, Pagosa Springs

We're leaving for this resort on the 9th and would appreciate hearing from those of you who recenty visited there.

thanks

6. Re: San Juan Mountain and Golf Resort, Pagosa Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2010, 07:17