We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pagosa Springs RV Parks

Port Lavaca, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Pagosa Springs RV Parks

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance!

Pagosa Springs...
Destination Expert
for Durango, Pagosa Springs
Level Contributor
416 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pagosa Springs RV Parks

Check out visitpagosasprings.com/places-to-stay/campin… for a listing of area campgrounds.

Forest Service campgrounds also have hook-ups - and are a bit further off the main highways. Some of the forest service campgrounds have begun to close for the season.

San Juan Nat. Forest Campgrounds (w/ status): …fs.fed.us/r2/…index.shtml

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
22 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pagosa Springs RV Parks

We Just Returned From PAGOSA SPRINGS this last SUNDAY. We Stayed at tThe BLANCO RIVER RV PARK outside PAGOSA To the south about 8 Miles. It Is OK except it Did Not Have FIRE RINGS And The Weather this time of year is really cool. RIght next door to the park is another one named ACRES GREEN RV PARK and it has some really nice sites but not too many. It backs up to the mountain side of the park and BLANCO RIVER is on the river side of the park. If you want to do a lot of stuff in Town without having to drive there is also a park in Town called Pagosa Springs Riverside Campground We did not go to the campsites but we drove by the park several times It is right on the main rd thru Pagosa to the east.. I hope this helps.. We Just Took A chance on the place we stayed and it was ok. . The one thing that I was completely satisfied with was the CAMP HOST. He and his wife were super people but I understand this week-end they will be leaving to return home for the winter. I think the owner of the park will be the host until they close which is very soon. Thay may be a problem camping this time of year..

3. Re: Pagosa Springs RV Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 04:17