We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Dec 06

Texas
6 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in Dec 06

Hi, Last year we stayed in a Cabin in South Fork and drove to Wolf Creek to Ski. This year we are driving from TX and were wanting to stay in Pagosa and drive to Wolf Creek to ski. I have read so many bad reviews of places to stay in Pagosa that I am now nervous and thinking about getting a cabin again. We have 2 teens and if the pass closed we wanted to be able to be in town to give them stuff to do.........Help someone, I need ideas.

Thanks, Jacci

pagosa springs...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Dec 06

Lots of places you can go that are good. My parents get a local condo. and it doesn't cost that much. Google: pagosa rental and you will find TONS of options other than just hotels/motels if you want.

We stayed in a cabin in SouthFork but we've now moved to Pagosa and have a bit of inside information...let me know if I can help. We've been here 3.5 years now.

2. Re: Where to stay in Dec 06

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 23:17