We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay?

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay?

I'm trying to plan a trip to Wolf Creek, Co to ski for a few days. I'm going with my husband and no kids. We'd like to find a romantic beautiful place to stay. Is this possible in the area? Or do we need to travel to Taos instead?

pagosa springs...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay?

Sorry to reply so late...when are you heading here?

I'd recommend a few B&B's around the place (I know a few owners) if I knew. I think that would be a romantic bet unless you like being more independent. For that I'd recommend some of the local log cabin rentals that are available.

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay?

Even later!

We stayed at the High Country Lodge in a large log cabin with porch and a great steakhouse adjacent. Free cont. breakfast, great staff and a nice cat! It's 3 miles east of Pagosa.

Tet

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay?

Thanks for all the info, we ended up going to Austin instead ,due to the fact that at the time, there wasn't much snow. We're going to try and get there this season and all the suggestions will help.

Thanks Again!

4. Re: where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 03:18