We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plugs

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
plugs

Hi, arriving on Sat 24th from the uk. VERY excited and can't wait to get to Snowmass and on the slopes.

A daft question while I'm packing. What type of pins are on your electrical plugs? Are they flat or round.

Also it's our 9th wedding anniversary while we are there, on march 27th. Any suggestions for something great to do or a really special place to eat?

Thanks - Amelia.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: plugs

US plugs are flat.

Aspen has some of the best restaurants in America. Upon arrival pick up the slick Aspen Magazine for a complete listing if eateries. There are many (150?) but in my recent trip I thought the best was Pinons, then Montagna, Steak Pit, and Kenichi for outstanding sushi. For casual dinning but the best ribs and pulled pork/beef west of the Mississippi try Hickory House. For anniversary I'd go to either Pinons or Montagna.

Sorry I can't address Snowmass places except for pizza. Try Up-4-Pizza atop Big Burn lift, and Goodfellas just off run at Snowmass Mall area. Both are outstanding.

You'll have a blast. Enjoy.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: plugs

If you are looking for a nice meal in Snowmass I'd suggest Il Poggio or the Artisan. Krabloonik is also very popular and is set in a cabin so very atmospheric.

3. Re: plugs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village