We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stonebridge Inn VS Silvertree Hotel

Which Snowmass Village hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Granbury,TX
Level Contributor
76 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Stonebridge Inn VS Silvertree Hotel

My wife & I will be in Snowmass the end of August for 2 nites. Both hotels look about equal. Any suggests on these hotels or something better!

Thanks

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stonebridge Inn VS Silvertree Hotel

Silvertree is a little more "full service". Much larger gym, full room service, menu service restaurant for three meals each day, valet parking. Silvertree is located directly on the village mall. Stonebridge has a continental breakfast included in your room rate or you can do menu service for breakfast in another section of the dining room (double check these...I know they've made some changes in the last year). Restaurant isn't open for lunch. At dinner you can sit in the dining room or do take out back to your room rather than room service. The gym is much smaller at Stonebridge. No valet. Stonebridge is located about two blocks below the mall.

All in all, the differences are pretty small. It depends on if those services are something you'll take advantage of or not. As far as decor goes, I prefer Stonebridge as it looks more like a mountain lodge styled hotel rather than a regular city hotel in the mountains.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
24 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stonebridge Inn VS Silvertree Hotel

Stayed several days at Silvertree last July and very much enjoyed it. The pool was decent as were the hot tubs. It's also nicely located in Snowmass Village. Check to see if they're still having the live music and outdoor movies at the time of your stay. Very enjoyable and it's very easy to walk from Silvertree.

Granbury,TX
Level Contributor
76 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stonebridge Inn VS Silvertree Hotel

Jenn & HogFan! Thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to flip a coin. :>)

Jim

4. Re: Stonebridge Inn VS Silvertree Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village