We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crestwood condominium snowmass ELM building

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
crestwood condominium snowmass ELM building

I've just reserved a 1 bedroom in this property.

Can someone tell me good and bad things about it?

many many thanks

best regards from BRAZIL !!!!!!!

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crestwood condominium snowmass ELM building

Have you rented from the Crestwood itself or from Resort Quest? RQ rents a few units there but the Crestwood management rents the bulk of them. Renting from Crestwood allows you access to their grocery shopping service, shuttle transfer, and far more services than what RQ provides. The property is ski in/ski out, close to the new gondola, but farther away from the Snowmass village mall.

As far as decor of your condominium goes, you always have to remember that each unit is individually owned and decorated, so there's no way for one person who stayed at the Crestwood before and liked their decor to guarantee you'll have the same experience. You need to know what you booked and if that is important to you, then you need to book the highest category.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crestwood condominium snowmass ELM building

Jennifer .

Thank you for you help!

I've rented by RQ...

other question: How far is to the village mall?

Walking or bus?

if you need something from Brazil I'll be glad to help you with !!

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crestwood condominium snowmass ELM building

I think you'll have a great stay either way, but RQ doesn't do as good a job with the property as Crestwood proper does, primarily because they're not located on site and you won't get all the services from them. It may not matter if you don't think they're things you'll use, though.

Mall could be accessed by walking across the ski run "Fanny HIll" to the other side, but I usually don't recommend it as you'll either be dodging skiers if it's daytime or slipping on ice or snow possibly in dress shoes if it's night. It's really close but I'd still recommend getting the shuttle. Have a good trip!

Indiana
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: crestwood condominium snowmass ELM building

Regarding the shuttle, there is a free shuttle bus that runs in a continuous 20 minute loop between The Crestwood, Snowmass Center (retail, groceries) and the village. It's quite convenient and it rarely takes more than about 10 minutes to get from any one place to the other (including intermediate stops). You probably couldn't walk to the village up Fanny Hill that fast.

5. Re: crestwood condominium snowmass ELM building

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 12:18