We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay at snowmass with teenagers?

Plymouth, Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay at snowmass with teenagers?

I'm planning a trip to snowmass the first week in February with my 17 year old son and friend. I am looking for a two bedroom condo with easy access to slopes so we can all come and go when we want. I don't need anything fancy - clean and basic works. Anyone ever booked through Vacation Roost?

Any suggestions?

And what about a rental car? Is the shuttle to Aspen reliable? I've been told there is no parking in Aspen, and I'll be better off with the shuttle.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay at snowmass with teenagers?

A very good portion of Snowmass lodging is ski in/ski out or close to it. Crestwood is a good choice, so is Timberline, Top of the Village, and many others. If those are coming in over what you want to spend, look at Tamarack, Woodbridge, or Snowmass Mountain condos as they are a little more "walking distance" but still close. Snowmass is very compact so most places will work.

Vacation Roost is a contracted travel partner to the resort and are functioning as a travel agent. I know a number of their staff members are they are quite familiar with the resort.

Skip the rental car. The shuttles between all four mountains are excellent and frequent. Parking is very limited anyway.

2. Re: Where to stay at snowmass with teenagers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2010, 06:19