We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentine's Dinner???

Which Steamboat Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Valentine's Dinner???

I will be in town over Valentine's Day with my wonderful bride and another couple. I'm looking for a night to remember (dinner and entertainment). I checked out Cafe Diva and I'm not a fan of pre-selected menu. Looking for other ideas. Thought about a sleigh ride dinner but not sure about the quality of the food. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Off the beaten path or local favorite would help.

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
943 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentine's Dinner???

Bistro cv downtown is a nice place as is Harwig's. You also might consider Hazie's up on the mountain for a night time dinner.

Cheers

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,712 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentine's Dinner???

I LOVED Cafe Diva for our anniversary dinner. I don't recall it being a set menu - just a seasonal menu, so it changes. I just double checked the website and there are plenty of options. If you do a sleigh dinner or something like that you will likely have a steak, chicken, veggie option - no real selection. It will be about the adventure not the food. Cafe Diva is a true foodie spot IMO.

http://www.cafediva.com/eat/winter-menu

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
2,782 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valentine's Dinner???

skibuff's 3 choices CV Bistro, Harwigs/Lapogee, or Hazie's would all do. I'll add two more to the mix, Ragnar's and a new restaurant called Laundry. Ragnar's would be your sleigh ride.

I agree with 1FourFun on Diva, it has the right atmosphere and excellent food.

Good luck!

Edited: 23 January 2012, 02:10
Dublin, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Mexico City
Level Contributor
992 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valentine's Dinner???

We have always had a good meal at Three Peaks Grill as well.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Steamboat Springs
Level Contributor
504 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valentine's Dinner???

You can't ever beat Cafe Diva but Ragnar's and CV Bistro are always good choices.

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
943 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Valentine's Dinner???

Just be advised the Ragnar's sleigh ride is pulled by snow cats, not horses. It is a favorite of mine for lunch and you can check it out that way before deciding on dinner.

Cheers

7. Re: Valentine's Dinner???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Steamboat Springs