We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lots of school kids?

jbj
midwest
Level Contributor
436 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Lots of school kids?

Is it true a bunch of college kids are descending on Steamboat starting today? How many for how long?

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
11,226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lots of school kids?

seriously?

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
2,915 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lots of school kids?

This is true. Till the end of the week. I don't know the numbers.

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
11,226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lots of school kids?

I meant it as how would anyone know "how many for how long?" and wondering where jbj got that info.

It's kind of like asking specifically how many inches of snow will fall this week.

I'd bet that college students are "descending" on ski resorts everywhere. School is out and Christmas is still more than a week away. I didn't see any events on the calendar this week that would draw large crowds of students otherwise. Perhaps Steamboat Resort would have an idea about how many if there is an organized event.

jbj
midwest
Level Contributor
436 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lots of school kids?

Heard it from a friend of a friend so just wondered the validity. Doesn't matter for me anymore as the flu bug has it my family with a vengeance.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lots of school kids?

"the flu bug has it my family with a vengeance."

How many and for how long? Kidding.

Get well soon.

6. Re: Lots of school kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Steamboat Springs