We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steamboat ski rentals

New Braunfels, TX
Level Contributor
211 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Steamboat ski rentals

We are staying at The West Condos. Should we rent skis at one of the gondola square rental shops or does anyone have a better suggestion? If it's a matter of just a couple dollars a day the convienence of gondola square sounds good.

Huntington Beach, CA
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Steamboat ski rentals

I was searching for rental deals for our trip. Try this site www.terrysports.com. Their location looks pretty convenient, the rates are reasonable and they have ski lockers.

Australia
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Steamboat ski rentals

We have just returned from Steamboat and used Terry ski hire. The skis and hire people were great and the rates competitive. The best part is that Terry's is a ski in ski out store. They have lockers that you can store your shoes in so, at the end of the day you cruise in drop off you skis and put on your apre boots. Quality of boots etc were great I never had a problem and neither did my family of 5 plus our friends who are also a family of 5. You are able to customise your skis depending on your ability.

Mentioned in this post
Steamboat
Steamboat
Steamboat Springs, CO
san antonio, texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Steamboat ski rentals

I used the Steamboat Ski Rentals in gondola square. They will actually come to your condo and bring equipment for no extra charge. Major convenience. Only problem were the boots. One boot was extremely uncomfortable - the tongue was folded over like it had been out in the sun too long. Turns out when I exchanged it the next day I was told that it was 'last year's model' - so it very well could have been mistreated. So be sure to ask for 'this year's' boot.

4. Re: Steamboat ski rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Steamboat Springs