We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telluride Financial Center condos....

Which Telluride hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amelia Island
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Telluride Financial Center condos....

Is the building on East Colorado Ave still called the Financial Center or something else? I think these condos were built some time ago. I know the weather will most likely be cool, but is the Hot Air Balloon Festival a fun time? It's first weekend in June 6-8.

Telluride...
Destination Expert
for Telluride
Level Contributor
399 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Telluride Financial Center condos....

I've never heard of building in Telluride called the financial center. The balloon festival is fun if you are a ballooner. It's an "unfestival" really, but a great time to visit.

Edited: 07 December 2013, 16:16
Amelia Island
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Telluride Financial Center condos....

Hmmm...condo is located at 238 East Colorado Ave. No, not ballooners but good time of year for us to travel and several hundred dollars less per person on airfare rather than July/August so we have to take advantage of that time frame. Thanks for your replies.

Edited: 07 December 2013, 20:37
WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
9,982 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Telluride Financial Center condos....

I think you'll really enjoy your visit at that time! Balloons in the mountains are beautiful!

But can't advise on the condo...not familiar with it.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
10,536 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Telluride Financial Center condos....

I know which building that is, but have never heard it called the financial center. There is a bank there, I guess that is why.

Amelia Island
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Telluride Financial Center condos....

Yes, a friend has a 4 bedroom condo there so they must have built condos on top of bank initially maybe 20 years ago. I just can't find any photos or specifics but I know it's right there in the heart of things and will be fabulous! We have to come around the first week of June which I know is cool but that's fine with us coming from Florida heat and the airfares better.

telluride, co
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Telluride Financial Center condos....

The Balloon Glo, Saturday Nite on Main Streeet, is a unique and beautiful event. Rides are possible, if you get up early and help the balloonists. Weather is usually dry, not too hot or too cold.

7. Re: Telluride Financial Center condos....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Telluride