We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

Which Jomtien Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kiruna, Sweden
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

Are there any Swedes (and maybe others) who can answer this questions. Last year we applied for double entry. Our friend goes to the Embassy to leave our applications. They wanted to know where else we would be traveling (because of double entry??) Anyway there was another form to be completed. Does anyone know what the form is, and where to get it from. (will be applying for double entry this year, too) Can't find a thing on the website - Stockholm -, and it is almost impossible to get any answer on the phone. Sent an email - done that in the past - but don't usually get an answer there either. So just wondering if anyone has any idea what that form can be.

Happy travels.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,175 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

Hi,

I don't know of the form you mention but you may find it on this link:

thaiconsul-uk.com/downloads-and-visas.aspx

Kiruna, Sweden
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

Thanks a lot. Can not find anything on this darn phantom form!!

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,175 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

Hi,

Are you sure you need a double entry visa, what are your travel plans ?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,321 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

How long will you be in Thailand before you visit other countries?

After you return to Thailand how long will you be there before you fly home?

Maybe you can get by with a free Visa Exemption. You can get 30 days entry for free. Some tourists visit other countries before the 30 days are up and return again. Overland you get 15 days free and if you fly back you get another free 30 days entry stamp. (See #36.)

http://thaiembassyuk.org.uk/?q=node/55

Thai Visa Expat Forum:

thaivisa.com/forum/…

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

From India they are not giving Double Entry Visas only single entry. Dont know about your place The airlines peoples also can help you out on this.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
38,881 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

This is how a Duble Entry Visa works …yahoo.com/what-double-entry-tourist-visa-th… but where to get one from is another matter! Neither the Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate in the UK offer one. Without knowing what your plans are it's difficult to determine what visa is best and what forms you need.

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
16,749 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

Do you really plan to stay in Thailand for two 60-day periods? (Or at least two periods of more than 30 days?) if not, maybe two 30-day exemptions would suffice, or one visa and one exemption.

Kiruna, Sweden
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

We plan to be 'in' Thailand for 6 months. We have gotten double entry visas before. Last year was the first time the question was asked as to where else we would travel - could be for the length of time we plan to stay?? Don't know. And, our friend (who goes to the Embassy to get our visa) was asked where else we would travel. She said they then filled in a form with that information. But, there seems not to be any such form mentioned on the website. Since she will be our contact person, she and I both were wondering about 'the form'. I will continue to attempt to contact the embassy. We know how to do visa runs, and/or buy extra days. No problems there. Just wondering what that other 'form' could be. We have no problems or questions about visas or how that works. We have done our share of visa runs and buying extra days. So we have no questions or problems with that part. Just the 'form'. Will keep trying the embassy and see if it is something necessary. Thanks for all the help. IF I find out what it is, I will post. Otherwise, thanks to everyone for trying.

Happy Travels.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

I got a double entry visa last year from the UK and never had to fill in any form. Customs asked me what other countries I planned to visit and made a note of it. I wouldn't worry about it.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
487 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Double Entry Visa - from Sweden (and maybe others)

I have just sent you a PM it could be a solution to your problem?

Get answers to your questions about Jomtien Beach
Recent Conversations