We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reasonably priced accomodations with good parking

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Red Dirt Country
4 posts
Save Topic
reasonably priced accomodations with good parking

Hello to all

Can someone advise my husband and I where we can easily park a hummer with trailer perhaps in August? We will be attending and participating in the Vail Fine Arts Festival and want to be assured that our trailer will be fine if left at our hotel. sometimes we don't like to pull it when we see a few sights or go to dinner.

Are there any arists out there that can share anything about sales at the festival?Thanks-Artgirl

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
892 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reasonably priced accomodations with good parking

The typical place for oversized vehicles is the "charter" lot just east of the Lionshead Parking Garage. If you want to leave it at your hotel/lodging, consider Lion Square Lodge (located in Lionshead with a large exterior parking lot).

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reasonably priced accomodations with good parking

I am hoping that other participants will respond to your question. They seem to cluster and all park thier trailers together, I am sur for safety. 2 suggestions: 1.) Contact the organizers & ask them, they'll tell you where they have had artists park in the past or where they may have lined-up for this year. 2.) Submit a new post with "Vail Art Festival info" as the subject, this may attract the attention of other artists.

Red Dirt Country
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: reasonably priced accomodations with good parking

Thanks for the info and I understand that the event site is being moved to the new Lionshead area. I'll repost under Vail Arts Festival-Artgirl5

4. Re: reasonably priced accomodations with good parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Vail