I'm heading up to Vail in a few days and am pretty familiar w/ the mountain. Just wondering what everyone's favorite runs are in case I've been missing some good ones all these years. Here's my list (I'm a boarder):
- Genghis - I love doing the cornice drop when there's some fresh snow.
- Lover's Leap in Blue Sky Basin
- Northstar - great cruising run, can pick up some good speed here and there's normally not many people on it.
- High Line and Blue Ox when they're not all bumped out
- Tree runs in the back bowls, there's always some fresh powder to be found
One of these days, I'll do the Minturn Mile but haven't had anyone tell me yet that its easy enough to do on a board...I'm fine cruising through trees but don't want to have to take a boot out and push for a long way...
So let's hear your favorite runs...